Episcopal parish in Ontario, California was founded in 1886 and moved to the present facility in 1961. We espouse a liberal and progressive view on social issues while being deeply connected to ancient liturgical traditions and classical theology.
Our beautiful facilities are available for weddings and special events:
•two meeting rooms (up to 20 people each)
•a banquet hall which seats comfortably 70 people (up to 150 people can be seated in the courtyard and patio)
•our beautiful chapel (for Christian weddings, including LGBTQ weddings)
•our beautiful courtyard (for dinners and all weddings including non-Christian ceremonies)